Call and Book Now! 239-571-1756
Depending on the season and weather, we do offer offshore fishing charters. Because of the extra fuel, bait, and tackle uses for offshore trips, please add $100 to the above rates.
NOTE FOR 4 PASSENGERS GROUPS: Although most of our boats can hold up to 4 passengers, and we take that many people out often, it does limit what we fish for and where we can fish. There is a lot of casting involved with the type of shallow water fishing that we do. 4 passenger crews will be fishing the flats and open areas where everyone can fish at the same time, away from the mangrove shorelines.
Tipping your captain for excellent service is customary in the fishing charter business, and is most certainly appreciated. Typically it's about the same as gratuity for great service in a restaurant, generally 15%-20%.
INCLUDED IN YOUR CHARTER:
- Saltwater fishing licenses
- A clean cooler with ice for any refreshments you wish to bring
ITEMS YOU SHOULD BRING :
- Cash is preferred to settle your balance and for captain's gratuities. (Only deposits can be made with credit cards. Your balance due the day of the charter is preferred in cash. Our rates reflect a 4% cash discount. If a credit card is used to pay charter balance, we cannot apply the 4% discount.)
- Hat, sun protective clothing, & sunglasses.
- Sun screen lotion (Aerosol sunscreen is frowned upon because it can cause the deck to be slippery and also contaminate bait in live wells)
- Food & Drinks - (Your captain will provide a clean cooler with ice to transfer your items into)
- Rain gear if necessary
* Please keep your personal items to a minimum as stowage space is very limited.
A $100 deposit is required to book your charter. If the booking is made within 7 days of the charter, the deposit is non-refundable once made. Customers needing to cancel with more than 7 day’s notice can apply 100% of their deposit towards another charter to take place within 30 days of original booked charter, or can choose to receive a 75% refund of their deposit. A customer who is a "no show" (more than 20 minutes late) or does not give us at least a 7 day notice, will forfeit their entire deposit. Winds predicted above 25mph or rain chances above 80% on weather.com published within 2 hours of your charter are reasons for delay, re-scheduling, or cancellation.
CALL OUR OFFICE TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND TO BOOK YOUR CHARTERS: 239-571-1756